I supported Dock Street too.   I went to the party cause I wanted  to see how
they might have altered the space, and because I hoped to try  some of their
cooking.  I tasted a teensy bit of 2 kinds of beer, I  mean teensy, cause I'm
not a drinker, just wanted to learn which beer was  the the more interesting
one.   I asked for and was  given  a big cup of diet coke, which was checked by
the ucd  guards as I exited the place, to be sure I wasn't taking beer with
me.    There were children there, but as Melani said, they might  not have
been having fun.  I don't think it was an appropriate  event for children.  I
left early because the party was too  noisy and crowded for me.

                                          Barbara Tilley