I do not know WHY anyone would bring children to an establishment that sold
beer, wine or spirits.

Thinking back to my own childhood, we did not even have SODA at the dinner
table unless it was a special occasion, such as a party or picnic.

Milk or water was all there was to it at table for us.

My Papi would have his Lodge Brothers for Pinochle Night and Mami would cook
for them.

There were drinks, food etc. but we were NEVER allowed to be there when the
³grown-ups² stayed up late.

I cannot imagine children being welcome or encouraged to be at such an
event, even though it was just a preliminary event.

A beer and pizza house is not, in my opinion, appropriate for kids.

Forgive me Bruce and Melani, but that¹s how I feel.  If you brought your
kids there while you were having a few brews and pizza, I should think the
kids would let you know by complaining about being there, even though there
was pizza.