From: "Glenn"
Subject: [UC] I want my Quest
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 08:23:08 -0400

Damn  it.  By definition,I am much more  important than well
over 80% of districtscum; I am a district  homeowner.

Where the  hell is my expensive upscale glossy  colored copy
of TheQuest?  It is my understanding that renters have
beencarried copies of this important publication by the
USmail.  I got  nothing!

I  don't know thespin about the new  urinals on the
Baltimore Avecorridor.  I can't break my routine and get
funkedup with the gang.  I don't even know how muchthe
peasants paid  for reseeding the bowl!

 From my  limitedmisinformation, I did  think it was
hilariousthat the FOCP leaders thought the suburban audience
 forwhich the orchestra was designed and exclusively
marketedwas going to sit  their fat booties on that grass.
IfWest Philly had received any  marketing at all,ghetto
gangs might have sat directly on the grass. Of  course, the
community didn't want those animals at themarketing party so
the  reseeding became an upscale joke.

 This  childlike usability that FOCP reseeders demonstrated
is why we need pawns like civicassociations here in the
district!  I'd like toread this news in a publication I can
trust, please.

 Look, we district whackos can't depend solely on the Public
Record, Melani and Father Tony for all ofour misinformation
and  propaganda entertainmentneeds.

I want my Quest now! Lewis can hand deliver  it or I'll look
for the US mailspecial delivery service.

A very angry upscale consumer