In a message dated 7/29/2007 3:35:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Actually, UC-list is also, and every bit as much, "under the auspices
of" Penn, ...

Obviously, you've done no research, or you are caught-up in some of this
weekend's petty inconclusive sloganeering.

Quite frankly, it is probably time to think of a technical successor  vehicle
to the Purple list. Nor do I suggest Kyle's Annenberg list is  its best
replacement, with what appears to be its unique parochial  point of view .

Corresponding with Jeff in late May and early June led me to believe he is
very far removed from this list as well as the goings on in the neighborhood,
and nothing he has published publicly do I believe supports Tony's  contention.

Oh, did I mention the suggestion that the UC-list work product of  purple.com
being "under the auspices of" Penn is a pretty pathetic  allegation, if it
was seriously meant to propel such a point of view?

Sorry Tony, I expect a much better charade from you.

Your again disappointed fan.

Craig

<<inline: charade.gif>>