From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 11:03 AM
To: UnivCity@list.purple.com
Subject: Re: [UC] Since the real reason for the new list is...

In a message dated 7/30/2007 10:53:21 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

But why all of the fear and derision of
the new list?  The market dictates demand, right?

Fear... no.

Derision... well, to my mind, it's childish. Like taking your ball and
getting the other last-picks for the game to go to another playground
with you because they wouldn't let you be pitcher. So, when adults do
it, they're certainly opening themselves to derision.

Now, about [EMAIL PROTECTED] how do I
sign-up?

Al K

  _____