Fraid so, Ross.

Frankus
Sleek. Edgy. Infinitely flexible

On Jul 30, 2007, at 02:49 PM, Ross Bender wrote:

On 7/30/07, Frank <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It's called "purple" because it's a separate domain, Villanova is only hosting it. But you already know that, don't you?

My domain is hosted cruisingforsex.com servers which, in turn, sit in a server farm owned by yet another domain. Neither of them is "responsible" for my content but, if I were doing something interesting to law enforcement, you can bet they'd both be contacted and my domain could easily be removed.

Frankus
Sleek. Edgy. Infinitely flexible

Holy crap, Frankus. You are the people my parents warned me against.

--
Ross Bender
http://rossbender.org