The discussions on these listservs has been very contentious lately.  People
arguing  about the UCD.  People arguing about Clark Park.  People arguing
about listservs, for God's sake.

I was thinking about how we can bring people together and, perhaps for at
least a brief period of time, quell the arguing.  Then it hit me.

Alcohol.

Yes, alcohol could bring us together.

To that end, Denise and I would like to invite anyone who would care to come
over Saturday evening (August 4) after Romeo and Juliet in Clark Park.  The
play starts at 7PM.  We live at 43rd and Regent, right across the street
from Clark Park.  Shakespeare in Clark Park seemed as good an excuse as we
could think of for a party.  Saturday seemed to be the best day to
entertain.

We certainly do not know everyone on these listservs (however many there
might be today), but we are always interested in meeting our neighbors.
Whether or not you go to the play, stop over if you can.  And whether you
stop over or not, you should try and get to Romeo and Juliet while it is
playing.

n  Matt Wolfe and Denise Furey

4256 Regent Square

SE Corner of 43rd Street and Regent Square, across from Clark Park

215-387-5641

215-387-7300

J. Matthew Wolfe

Law Office of Alice W. Ballard, P.C.

1616 Walnut Street, Suite 2205

Philadelphia, PA  19103

(215) 893-9990

Fax (215) 893-9997

 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

4256 Regent Square

Philadelphia, PA  19104

(215) 387-7300