Dear list,

I want to leave you some info before heading to police headquarters and press
room.  (I think this armed car jacking affair may warrant a police press
release either way).

Police computer aided dispatch system:
http://www.ppdonline.org/ops/ops_tech_cad.php

The police start a computer trail of a police call at the time the officers are
dispatched when the complaint arrives. A District complaint (DC) number is
assigned by this computer on the spot.  District commanders have the info
immediately and a computer record is generated for them.

 I intend to ask, if there is any doubt at headquarters, if they can verify for
me that a 911 call or in person complaint came in about the alleged car jacking.

I'll report back when I return.  If the car jacking is false, I will probably
go to the newspapers before reporting back to you.  If it is true, I'll inform
them after i report to you, but they will go for the story on their own.

I've known that a gang here in "little Mantua" has been attempting to instill
fear in residents to support centralizing power and a gentrification through
plutocracy agenda.  This is the case whether this incident occurred or did not.
Remember, the whores and gangs of little Mantua's Clark Park .

Be safe but don't be afraid,
Glenn

http://www.ppdonline.org/ops/ops_tech_cad.php