Today is Liz's b'day!

The more cynical of us, who have not left for sweetbarfingcheese, assume  all
of the first responders present last night were just in case the now
reformed former Texas party girl decided to celebrate, early.

After living life to the extreme in BigBushCounrty, sweet Liz lives  life to
the fullest in the best ways here in the Hood. While we may only  celebrate
Liz's B'day once a year, Liz celebrates UC life everyday.

Your former party boy buddy says,
"Bust a good time, even though you've gone upscale in the  Hood."

Happy Birthday, Liz!

Craig

 In a message dated 8/8/2007 1:04:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,