And I hope we continue to be.

WE'RE HERE! WE SNEER!! GET USED TO IT!!!

Frankus
Sleek. Edgy. Infinitely flexible.

On Aug 15, 2007, at 09:37 PM, Elliot M. Stern wrote:

Yet we are still plagued by sneering references to sweetbarkingcheese.com list!

Elliot

On 15 Aug  2007, at 6:23 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 8/15/2007 6:00:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
his remarks seems like the ranting
Since the formation of the sweetbarkingcheese.com list, we've been blessed by the absence of pejoratives such as "ranting" to describe measured discussions involving differences of opinion. (Other than when the sweetbarkingcheesers have deliberately tried to trash the purple list and bait its denizens.)

I would have thought better of you, Roger.

Respectfully,
Al Krigman

Elliot M. Stern
552 South 48th Street