In a message dated 8/23/2007 9:26:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Are you  confirming that the email address belongs to Marty Cabry?
No.

>From the  information I sent, it would appear as though it actually
belongs to  Alfonso Rainey.

It appears at one time Rainey could be reached at the email address, as
well, at one time I believe he worked with Blackwell's office, and the
referenced
excerpt included her phone numbers.

The [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])   address may be
accessible to multiple people.

Historically, Marty has acted as Blackwell's town watch liaison to the
community and I believe notary service/referrals are available through her
office.

Further, I feel Marty was previously inappropriately impeached as
committeeman and committeeman7 on this list (perhaps making him list shy),
without
anyone reaching out to him. I am simply suggesting if anybody wants to  know
about
constituent notary services, they should ask Marty who  can definitely be
reached at the listed phone number and/or ask [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])  . That is why  my posts as a courtesy copy
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])  .

My previous post was striving for brevity and a call to action, at the
expense of clarity.

Thank you for your question.

Ciao,

Craig