Re: [UC] the defectors to UCNeighbors (was: Yet more help from Hollywood)"Just
so you all know, Glenn is wrong when he thinks I am new to this list."

I stand corrected.  Here is my corrected statement.

"Hi Mr Dominick,

Since (I've never noticed any posts from you which I considered of interest or
valuable,) let me (introduce myself and) help you understand the genesis of the
University of Pennsylvania censored e-mail listserv criticized on this public
list..."

First, could you identify the other "5 or 6 people" whom you and your fellow
list members believe should be pre-banned from the upenn.edu list?  I've seen
this 5 or 6 number stated repeatedly but I believe by leaving the individuals
and their posts unidentified those statements should be understood as cowardly
attempts to intimidate 300+ subscribers on this list.  The only folks who come
to my mind that fit your description are on the censored list and share a
particular ideology.

 I've started a letter to the Daily Pennsylvanian and some Penn officials about
the Cassidy list and this is important information.  I am one of these 5 or 6,
but identifying the others and their uncivil posts is rather important.  You
don't need to bother to try to understand why; it's not easy for many folks to
understand.  Even just their identities would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

If you answer my question, I promise I won't make the mistake of attempting a
discussion or responding to you directly about your comments in the future.  I
may comment about your posts especially when they include silly criticisms or
insults directed at me or contain pot shot insults towards others .  When an
individual doesn't first attempt a good faith effort to be part of any
discussion but simply desires an opportunity for insults against people
perceived as too smart to engage in civil discussion, I've decided to ignore
such childishness to a point. I stopped being overly accepting as my nature and
personality dictated around 2001. My foolish patience had only emboldened the
bullies I dealt with at FOCP as well as the UCD executive director at that
time.  I had never been bullied before and lacked experience.

I hold my failures somewhat responsible for our communities loss of Clark Park
to Penn.  In hindsight, my dedication to diplomacy, trust, and forgiveness kept
me from exposing properly and timely what I was seeing as an overwhelming
attempt to dominate, divide and conquer not only our park but community.  My
desire for civil and logical discussion was exploited.  You could follow up
with others whom have tangled with local civic associations to confirm this
reality.

I know some folks are expected to tolerate pathetic "pot shots" from strangers
forever. After my years of experience with folks on the censored list, I know
how this must be addressed even though I will respond without personal malice
towards you.  Isn't creation of your UC Neighbors actually a sign and symbol
that gangs or bullying should not be coddled or given a free pass by strong
citizens whom will not be intimidated?

Let me simplify my explanation a bit.  Proponents of a Penn led plutocracy
simply could not win their arguments through years of public bullying and
intimidation.  Hence, UC Neighbors was established partly for this reason with
Penn resources.

As a five year list member, you've been able to witness the horrible behavior
of several of the people on the censored list.  Look how friendly, polite, and
constructive this list has become except when folks from the censored list come
back to insult or attack folks on the open list.

I'm curious.  Do you consider your last 2 posts constructive attempts to make
important points or enter into a discussion?

Thanks for the identities of the 5 or 6 other wankers.  By the way, I did not
start calling myself or others by this name.  Your criticism of my use of
"names" is a bit simplistic and seems like you are imposing a double standard
when you ignore that the barking cheese crowd started and enshrined the use of
such language most often to cause personal injury.  I ridicule an ideology by
using the words anointed and barking cheese heads even if some uninvolved
individuals may question if I could be including them.  Struggles aren't
perfect and I would agree that name calling can be destructive and hurtful.
Please remember that some cheeseheads openly wish for my death and I honestly
believe this behavior is more damaging than the use of words like anointed, UC
lords, and barking cheese heads.

Back to intellectual discussions with my dog,
Glenn