I sent this yesterday but it seems to have gone missing in  Cyberspace -- so
please excuse the duplication if you end up getting it  twice.

Inter-Cultural Family Services (IFSI) will host a Mayoral Candidate Forum  on
October 22 at 7:30 pm. This will be exclusively for residents of West
Philadelphia. Moderator will be Bob Christian, editor & publisher of the
University
City Review. Michael Nutter and Al Taubenberger have both accepted
invitations to participate.

I am happy to announce (the $76,000 flackette would have pretended -- and
reported -- I said "delighted to announce") that this will not be run under
the
heavy hand of folks sent by the 800-lb gorilla up the street who bring you
the pre-framed debates everybody has learned to loathe because they divert
attention from the issues everybody really cares about.

Save the date. More later.

Always at  your service & ready for a dialog,
Al Krigman -- 36-year local  resident, housing provider, and source of great
information.

PS: Sweetbarkingcheesers may copy this announcement to their little  listserv
-- with or without the  sarcasm.