And I did not make up the headline just to get your attention.
Recently -- in the past 2-3 weeks -- there have been at least four incidents
involving two teenagers approaching young women and exposing themselves.  I am
aware of incidents at 4800 block of Warrington, 4800 block of Windsor, and just
this morning right at the trolley stop at 48th and Chester, across from the Dog
Park.  The woman this morning screamed at the boys and they ran away, then the
boys came back and she screamed again.  One dog park member followed the boys
down to Kingsessing and then up to the Kingsessing Rec Area ...the police came
and the woman filed a report, but to now they have not found a suspect.  If
anyone else has information about any incident like this, we hope you will
report it to the police.  What may seem like a harmless prankster can evolve
into a rapist or worse.
Roger