In a message dated 10/3/2007 10:29:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I  have been unable to post on UC-list, although I still receive its  emails.
--Tony

"University City Community Stakeholders" is a name of  convenience for a
non-organization. Our sole mission is to prepare a series of  public meetings
at
which substantive issues can be formulated in a way that  can lead to
substantive recommendations to any other body, having demonstrated  a fair
degree of
non-institutional community input. The preparers of this  process represent no
groups and propose no opinions at this time, other than  to acknowledge a
degree of community concern about this subject. If we were to  do more, we
would be
defeating our main objective by prejudging the findings  of the meetings.

-- Tony West