From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: univcity@list.purple.com
Sent: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 12:05 pm
Subject: Al's reply, or why many folks gave up on this list [was: Re: [UC] Re:
Did an anti-HD meeting happen?

In a message dated 10/9/07 11:57:22 AM, Krfapt writes:

In a message dated 10/9/2007 11:46:12 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL
PROTECTED] writes:

Al, my question was, what was the date of the anti-HD meeting you just
described on the listserv?

Are you stamping your adorable little foot to highlight the tantrum you're
throwing in demanding me to go back and dig up the date?
?
You know perfectly well there was such a meeting. SHCA and UCHS sponsored it.
?
Your friend and neighbor,
?
Al Krigman

In a message dated 10/9/2007 11:46:12 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL
Al, my question was, what was the date of the anti-HD meeting you just
described on the listserv?

Are you stamping your adorable little foot to highlight the tantrum you're
throwing in demanding me to go back and dig up the date?
?
You know perfectly well there was such a meeting. SHCA and UCHS sponsored it.
?
Your friend and neighbor,
?
Al Krigman