Whew!

I can't say I love the idea of a ten-story hotel even if it will be replacing a serious eyesore. I wonder if it will have a faux-Latin name. They go more for classy French names in Center City. L&R Fitness gay bathhouse on 18th St. was renamed Le Crillon when they turned it into expensive Rittenhouse condos.

Frankus
Sleek. Edgy. Infinitely flexible.