There is someone who is close to me who is in need of a furnished room with use
of kitchen for up to 6 months.  This person has a cat, a neutered male who is
friendly and affectionate and lives indoors.  Person is on a waiting list for
occupancy in a building.  Landlord sold house in which person was living.
Person thinks waiting list may take 3 to 6 months for a place to become
available.  All possessions are in storage while this person lives out of a
suitcase, so to speak.

If anyone knows of anyone who may have space like this, please contact me
offlist.

Thank you,
Sande Knight