Geez Roger,

Can you re-send them?

Sande
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Vincent/Roger<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: University City List<mailto:univcity@list.purple.com>
  Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 1:48 PM
  Subject: [UC] Messages from Roger - TESTING

  In the past few months I have sent brief, scintillating messages which would
have essentially resolved most of the outstanding problems in our neighborhood,
only to find, lamentably, that my messages did not get through.

  I suspect that certain nefarious characters (no need to name names here, any
regular reader to the list can figure this one out) have been interfering with
our server.  We have an Earthlink server and perhaps this is also part of the
problem.

  Hopefully this is working now and the path to truth and reconciliation can
begin anew.
  Roger