With all the give-and-take on the topic of the proposed hotel at 40th &
Pine/Baltimore, nobody reminded the list about the fact that Tom Lussenhop is
slated to be on the agenda of the SHCA meeting this evening (7:30 pm at the
Spruce Hill Christian School, 42nd & Baltimore). The sign in the window of  the
SHCA office, announcing the meeting, invites people to join in the open
discussion... and we know we can take them at their word. Especially about this

topic because it's of such great interest.

See you there.

Always at  your service & ready for a dialog,
Al  Krigman