--

 Reply to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Date: 2007-12-01, 5:42PM EST

 On Tuesday, November 27th at approximately 9:30AM, a brown and white
medium-sized un-neutered female dog approached me, no collar, no tags. She's
very friendly with people, has fear aggression with other dogs, and chases
smaller animals. She has a wiry, terrier-like coat, but more the coloring
and body type of a pointer or perhaps border collie. We are fostering her at
the moment, but would really like to find her owners! Please reply if this
is your dog or you know the dog's owners. Reply via email or call Catherine
at 267-992-1150. Thank you!

 Reply to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]