Hi, Cindy,

     Sorry, but the Christmas Caroling was scheduled  many months ago.

                Fran

In a message dated 12/6/2007 8:40:05 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

The  timing of this is so unfortunate.

On the same day, at the same time, a "Peace Pole" for our neighborhood  will
be dedicated at Calvary Triangle Garden.

It  is sponsored by Calvary Methodist Church, Kol Tzdek Synagogue,  WP
Mennonite Fellowship, UC Historical Society, Curio Theatre Company,  Prometheus
Radio Project, and Calvary Center for Culture and Community.

This was announced weeks ago, waay before the Caroling was  scheduled?

I suspect that both events might draw from the same "audience", and I  look
forward to the Tree-Lighting and Carol Sing every year, but in light of  this
outrageous war, and the craziness in the Middle East, the violence here  in
Philly, I really feel that I should attend the Peace Pole event.

*sigh*

-cm

products.