Dear respondents,

After reading yesterday's DP article about the $200 a night hotel, I realized
that neighbors here on the list finally have enough information to respond to
the following survey about this upscale Hilton designed to serve the parents of
students living at the ghetto end of campus. Please send your responses
secretly to my in box so that I might prepare what I call a Lamond report about
community opinion.

I am against Penn's upscale Hilton because:

  1.. Penn and the developers lie to the Daily Pennsylvanian
  2.. Penn and the developers lie to the University City Review
  3.. Penn and the developers lie to the Philadelphia Historic Commission
  4.. All of the above

Thanks for your responses. I will publish a Lamond report after I create my
unanimous conclusions.

Glenn