In a message dated 12/16/2007 8:18:53 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I need to borrow a squirrel-size humane trap asap.  Trying to rescue a stray
kitten.   Yes, I already have a larger trap, which we've tried using, with
no success.

I can pick up any time.  Sooner is better.

Thx,
Linda
222-1580

I borrowed one from Kyle Cassiday a while back. I don't have his email
address and he's not on this list any more. You can reach him through the
sweetbarkingcheese list if you're on it -- or, if not, maybe someone who's on
both or
who knows Kyle's email address will help out.

Always at your service

Al Krigman