Hitchcock's owners have just re-posted their ad on c'slist:

Reply to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Our beloved cat, Hitchcock, is still missing. We had a posting up a little
while ago, but it seems to have expired. Hitchcock has been missing since
10/17/2007, three days before my husband and I were married. We are still
looking and trying to find out if he is still with us and if nothing else,
what happened to him. He is a 13 year old male brown tabby with yellow eyes,
a white chin, and weighs about 13 pounds. He is diabetic. I have had some
strange leads that did not pan out completely, so if you have any additional
information, please be in touch.