In a message dated 2/15/2008 4:15:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

One  thing, Hilton has nothing to do with any of this. That's a brand, like
many  other possible ones simply bought by the developer to attract guests. The
 brand is promised that the new hotel with their name would be at the
standard  they have set for that brand which in turn serves as a 'guarantee' to
wide
groups of possible users. Could have been many others.

Yes, I believe in the unlikely event that the meeting Wednesday wasn't the
kiss of the vampire to Lussenhop and his motley crew, the hotel will  actually
be operated (maybe built -- I don't know) by something called the  Hersha
Group (which is also planning a hotel in Center City) and -- as you say  --
will
be operated under the Hilton brand name.

Al Krigman

Awards. Go to AOL Music.