A car on the 1000 block of S 47 was broken into last night and apparently the
only thing taken was the Handicapped sign in the window (the car was legally
parked in a designated handicapped parking spot). I know it became more
difficult to get these signs some time ago - my question is, does anyone have
any idea what the going street rate for a stolen handicapped sign is nowadays?

    Al Airone