Gosh. I don't know about anybody else, but I'm finding our popu-list much
more revealing now that the sweetbarkingcheesers are back. I didn't realize how

helpful the nit-picking, misdirection, and parsing to death of subtle
nuances were in understanding people until the nit-pickers,  misdirectors, and
parsers came back after being gone. Not to mention in  firming up arguments by
anticipating the silly objections some people seem to  make about everything.

So, welcome home. As they say at Campus Inn HQ -- no, I mean Motel Six --
we'll leave the light (and the email client) on.

Remember, you read it first here on the  popu-list.
Al Krigman

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)