An astute reader of my post caught me making a huge error.  CM noted:
"Marie-Eugenie Milleret's  dates are 1817-1898-- (Order was founded in
1839)Sister Francis was born around 1923! I can just hear her saying "I'm old,
but I'm not THAT old!" " And today, Sr. Fran said exactly that, after she
said... "I'm only 88". So, I asked her to repeat the story of her involvement
in the process of Beatification and Canonization and it was even more cool than
my muddled version of events.  I now understand why it remains one of the most
vivid and exciting memories from her 88 years of existence.I hope many of us
have many opportunities to benefit from the stories of those with more, and
more interesting life experience.  I highly recommend the first Monday
gatherings at the Assumption Convent.  The ladies therein are well traveled
forces for social change. All the best!Liz

Buy Hardwood Floors Direct - Click Here.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/Ioyw6i3nHfeNsGFKA3IBqnKr7BCIPeAeBphQ82EXxcG9kSLT7T52rl/