I know this is a topic that has been covered a few times on the list, but for
some reason I can't get the archives to come up – it might be the settings on
my work computer, for all I know. I discovered while preparing Easter dinner
this weekend that my gas oven is about 50 degrees cooler than it claims to be.
This hopefully means it just needs re-calibrating, but I can't be sure. I'd
appreciate recommendations for someone who can deal with this. Please email me
off-list. If anyone wants the list, I'll be happy to forward it to them.Karen