"I've forwarded information on this problem to a UCD board member, and now the
UCD staff has been asked, and has agreed"

Melani,

As long as Penn Real Estate/UCD continue colonizing our community and demanding
censorship, the damage to the community and these outrages will continue.
These plutocrats, your partners, have been doing this for years.  Are you going
to use your UCD power to intervene each time in the future that this happens?

How many of our neighbors' cats have gone to SPCA because Penn/SHCA/UCD demand
censorship power?  because you never told your cronies to stop attacking free
speech and community grassroot posting of flyers?

Didn't you or anyone else at UCD ever realize how ancient and important posting
of notices is to a community?

 I have some anti-Pennplutocracy flyers to go up so get the board on the phone.

And please do me a favor with your UCD influence!  Tell Wendell Lewis that your
neighbor, Glenn Moyer, respectfully requests that UCD disband and leave West
Philadelphia. Tell him I'll throw a day long party in their honor the morning
after they leave.

 Thanks, I hope they agree!

Your neighbor,
Glenn, the noted photographer of continuous Campus Apt.(UCD Board) trash
violations.

PS:  Come on Mel, which board member was it?  Was it our beloved Campus Apts or
our honest zoning leader, Mr.Good-faith Grossbach?