Ray Betz of "Sammy's" sold to the Sheehan "boy" (now late 40's).
The business has been consistently good, and I don't expect deterioration under
Sheehan.  The mechanics are old enough to have seen work and worked on older
cars.  They are excellent with Foreign Cars and Motorcycles.
Sammy's is on the 4500 block of Baltimore.
I also like Wayne's Garage, on the 4500 Block of Springfield.  I know several
people who would not trust anyone but Wayne's with their car.  And, I know
Wayne as a contributor to many of our small local nonprofits and an advertiser
who subsidizes many cultural events.
Both should be in the phone directory.
Best!
Liz Campion