In a message dated 8/20/2008 11:20:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Can  anyone recommend an animal behaviorist in Philadelphia? I am going to be

living in London from September through January, and my colleague Shenid
will be
living in my apartment here in Philly and taking care of my cat.  The Evil
Kitten of
Doom sometimes gets out of hand, and I want to leave  him the number of an
animal behaviorist just in case... ;-)

Thanks  for your leads!

Pluto has been "on the couch" at Penn Vet's behavioral clinic. I've been
happy with them. You might contact Alison Seward ([EMAIL PROTECTED])  if_
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]) if)  you want to feel them out a bit.

Al Krigman

deal here.