from craigslist:

FOUND: Young male beagle (University City)
Reply to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [?]

Date: 2008-08-24, 6:31PM EDT
see photo: http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/laf/810972780.html

We found this little guy wandering around the Daskalakis Athletic Center at Drexel (approx. 33rd and Market, or between 33rd and 34th on what ought to be Lancaster but is instead a walkway.) He's a male beagle, Primarily brown and black with white underside, paws, and tip of tail. looks relatively young, no collar or tags. Despite this, he's sweet and well tempered, and seems used to people. Picture below.

Our lease doesn't really allow for dogs, so we can only keep him for a few days (2 or 3, not sure yet.) After that time has passed, if no one has claimed him, we plan to take him to the Women's Humane Society in Bensalem.

If he's yours, or if you think you can provide a good home, e-mail above or call 267-994-2633. He's adorable, and I'd love to see him somewhere where he belongs.