Hello! I am posting this on behalf of Maria Delgado who is one of the
organizers of the event.  If you have any questions please contact her - it
looks like a great event!

   GARDEN COURT COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION

Cordially invites you to join friends and neighbors at the

 PROGRESSIVE DINNER 2008

Once more we will be offering the community a great time with the
Annual Fundraiser Progressive Dinner and the opportunity to
contribute to neighborhood educational projects

DATE: SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2008
 from 5:30 PM to 10:00 PM

                      This year's Theme:  "UNDER A TUSCAN MOON"

Come and join us visiting beautiful homes in the Garden Court Community
and tasting delicious gourmet dishes, from the Tuscany region,
prepared by great cooks in this neighborhood.

Cost: $30.00 members    $35.00 non members
(includes one year Free membership)
$15.00 children 5-12 years of age.

Appetizers: 5:30 - 7:00 PM at the home of Lindsay Johnston at 400 S. 46th Street
Main Course: 7:00 - 8:30 PM at the home of Angela Dowd-Burton and Reginald
Burton, at 4618 Pine Street
Dessert:       8:30 - 10 PM hosted by Dr. Frank Pepe at 4614 Pine Street
Advanced reservations & payment are required by Thursday, September 25, 2008
     For information call Maria Luisa Delgado 215-748-5476 or Hazel Singleton,
215-476-2874
    Mail, with check payable  to GCCA to GCCA, P.O. Box 16654, Philadelphia, PA
 19139

 ______

Tina Horowitz
Wharton Financial Institutions Center