Tomorrow, Saturday, October 4 at Noon Penn meets Dartmouth in football for
the 178th time at Franklin Field.  It is Penn's Ivy League opener and it is
Penn's Community Day.  That means that through the generosity of Penn's
Athletic Department and Penn's Office of Community Affairs there are free
tickets available through community groups.

Incredibly, there are people who have never been to a Penn game at America's
most historic stadium.  I consider it to be one of the fine amenities of
living in West Philly to have ready access to college sports.  If free
tickets are not enough, Denise will have a pre-game breakfast of Bagels and
Bloody Mary's.  We plan to receive guests from 10AM until 11:30 AM, giving
us time to walk to Franklin Field for the Noon kickoff.

I had not seen anyone announce this on any of these listservs, so I thought
I would do so.  I do not know everyone on these listservs, but I am always
willing to meet neighbors.  It is an opportunity to go to the game with a
group if you are not inclined to go by yourself.  If you are coming, let me
know and I will make sure I have enough tickets.  Err on the side of letting
me know.  I think I have plenty, but it is better to know.

Hope you can make it.

Matt Wolfe and Denise Furey

Wolfe Manor

Matt Wolfe and Denise Furey

4256 Regent Square

Located at the corner of 43rd Street and Regent Square

West Philadelphia/University City

215-387-7300

215-387-5641

J. Matthew Wolfe

Law Offices of J. Matthew Wolfe, P.C.

4256 Regent Square

Philadelphia, PA  19104

(215) 387-7300

 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]