I watch Fox 29 News on a regular basis.

The Fox Ten O¹Clock News, Good Day Philadelphia in the AM because I feel
they are one of the best local news channels after the other local network
affiliates switch national news.

However, the real reason I began watching them a while ago is because I have
friends who work there.

Then, I discovered they do the local news more thoroughly, and in the case
of Channel 29, are not as their politically extreme as their National
Network corporation even though they do report and correspond with them.

I agree that reporting burglaries in the area would alert more neighbors as
to what happens.  On the flip side it might also raise fears and deter
potential home buyers and dig deeper into an already depressed economy.

I understand both issues, but I feel it is not because people do not usually
watch Fox 29 News.