In a message dated 11/17/08 4:00:12 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> I am a host on WURD radio show Contractor’s Corner 900am Sunday’s @ 3pm.
> I am the real estate lady.
>  www.900amwurd.com
>  Call in numbers 866-361-0900
>                           215-634-8065
>    Give a listen and give me some constructive criticism or call and ask me
> a question.
>    PS pass it on this is no secret

Per your request, here's a constructive criticism:   you didn't include your
name in your email!   Listserv members are often put off by anonymous posters.

And here's an important caution:   if you are a real estate licensee in PA,
the law requires you to include your broker's company name & phone number in
any advertising you disseminate, including emails.   A PA prosecutor for the PA
Real Estate Commission just confirmed this point last Friday at the Greater
Philadelphia Association of Realtors' annual meeting.

If you are not a real estate licensee, I'm not sure that you should be giving
real estate advice on the radio - but I haven't heard your show, so I don't
know what you talk about.

Best,

Melani (note that I provide the info required by law, below)

Melani Lamond, Associate Broker
Urban & Bye, Realtor
3529 Lancaster Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19104
cell phone 215-356-7266 - office phone 215-222-4800 #113
personal fax 215-386-1345

Get the Moviefone Toolbar. Showtimes, theaters, movie news &