I strongly second - JOHN FENTON ROCKS!

He helped get L&I out quickly to secure a house partially under cunstruction then abruptly abandonded and unsecured due to the foreclosure movement and shady finances. His quick response saved a building that was ultimately able to be resold instead of being left open to the elements and potential looters. We have too many unloved homes on our block and his quick actions saved us from another one being left to rot. Plus, the recent sale generated a good bit of intrest from responsible developers and potential homeowners for the other abandonded homes that are in need of some TLC.

THANK YOU JOHN - and Thank you Councelwoman Blackwell for making a place for him on your staff. He is a tremendous asset to our neighborhood!

Naomi Fiordimondo
5000 Catharine St