FYI

Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 07:15:02 -0500From: sc...@urbanblight.orgto:
kallena...@msn.comsubject: Preserving the Public Voice in Zoning Matters

The Philadelphia Zoning Survey

Dear SCRUB Members and Friends:

Zoning affects our property, our community and our City.   The Zoning Code is a
collection of laws regulating the requirements and use of every parcel located
in Philadelphia.

Mayor Nutter has appointed a zoning commission and charged them with the task
of streamlining and updating Philadelphia's Zoning Code.

As part of the public outreach, an on-line survey is available and I strongly
urge you to participate by taking the survey .

Also, please forward this message to others.

Once again, to take the survey, please click here to visit the zoning matters
website.

Happy New Year.

Thank you for your support of SCRUB.

Mary Tracy

  Donations to SCRUB can be made by visiting our secure website, Nework for
Good or by sending a check payable to:
 SCRUB
 1315 Walnut Street  Suite 1605
  Phila, PA 19107.

SCRUB is the public voice for public space.      SCRUB, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit
organization, is Philadelphia's public voice for public space.  SCRUB's mission
is to promote healthy, vibrant, beautiful public spaces throughout Philadelphia
by using advocacy, public awareness and education, community mobilization and
legal action.

SCRUB is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit corporation. The official registration and
financial information of the Society Created To Reduce Urban Blight may be
obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within
Pennsylvania 1 800 732 0999 . Registration does not imply endorsement.

Forward email

This email was sent to kallena...@msn.com by sc...@urbanblight.org.
Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribeâ„¢ | Privacy
Policy.

Email Marketing by
SCRUB | 1315 Walnut Street | Suite 1605 | Phila | PA | 19107