Hello!
 craigsolve has just read and signed the petition: Ban Michael Vick from the
NFL-Permanently

You can view this petition at:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/tell-a-friend/2963929

Message from  craigsolve:
-----

Hi,
I signed the petition "Ban Michael Vick from the NFL-Permanently". I'm asking
you to sign this petition to help us reach our goal of 50,000 signatures. I
care deeply about this cause, and I hope you will support our efforts.

-----

ThePetitionSite.com provides tools and empowers individuals to make a
difference and effect positive change through online activism. Get connected
with the causes you care about, take action to make the world a better place,
and start your own petition at http://www.ThePetitionSite.com!

ThePetitionSite.com is powered by Care2, the largest and most trusted
information and action site for people who care to make a difference in their
lives and the world. www.care2.com