Y' all may want to start doing some research.

1) Is the building be demo' ed, because the developer.  too late realized it
was not suitable for condo conversion
_http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9F0DEEDB1038F937A25757C0A963948260_

(http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9F0DEEDB1038F937A25757C0A963948260)

2) Or, it is more economical to pay property tax on vacant land than one
with an already assessed building? ( And, we know, Jim hates to pay RE  tax.)

3) Of course a value driven NY developer like _http://www.thylan.com/_
(http://www.thylan.com/)  is not going to  let his money under produce in
today's
economy, when many union pension funds  are funding developments to keep their
people working, their unions strong,  and their funds earning better than
market rates or is avoid market losses.

Nice foot print + park location + great trolley lines + inadequate  on-street
parking = nice high rise development.

I will not admonish you, but fear for an unanticipated changing  lifestyle
can be crippling.

Perhaps, it is time to set aside your wimpy leftist lifestyles, as people
with power and money who aren't really from the hood - take it over. Or, you
can
 just take your money and run after Obama's taxmen take their big cuts.

Why not try upholding a more American lifestyle - Nemo Me Impune  Lacessit

Ciao,

Craig
Awards.  AOL Music takes you there.
(http://music.aol.com/grammys?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000002)