In a message dated 2/20/09 1:33:57 PM, glen...@earthlink.net writes:
> ...Don't worry Mel, his support won't sway me in the wrong direction.
> Uh-oh, but your support might....
>
> Glenn makes a good point.   I saw humor in sending a post saying that I agree
with Al Krigman, but some readers might not have read it that way.   Al
himself received it graciously and sent me a follow-up email to especially
invite
me and my husband to his reception for Brett Mandel on March 3rd.   I didn't
mean to be insulting.   I meant that someone whose skills and expertise are
appreciated by people with very different priorities, like mine and Al's, is
certainly worth considering for City Controller!

Go and meet him at Al's event on March 3rd, 6:30-8:30 p.m. at Al's house,
4328 Spruce, and/or I'll see if I can host something later, if that date
doesn't
work for everyone.   And feel free to send Brett campaign contributions.
Either of us can give you info off list.

- Melani Lamond

Melani Lamond, Associate Broker
Urban & Bye, Realtor
PA License Number AB048377L
3529 Lancaster Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19104
cell phone 215-356-7266 - office phone 215-222-4800 #113

Need a job? Find an employment agency near you.
(http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000003)