**The Bagpiper**

   As a young bagpiper, I was asked by a funeral director to play at a
   grave-side service for a homeless man, with no family or friends. The
   funeral was to be held at a cemetery way back in the country, and
   this man
   would be the first to be laid to rest there.  As I was not familiar with
   the backwoods area, I became lost; and being a typical man did not stop
   for directions. I finally arrived an hour late. I saw the backhoe
   and the
   crew, who were eating lunch, but the hearse was nowhere in sight. I
   apologized to the workers for my tardiness, and stepped to the side
   of the
   open grave, where I saw the vault lid already in place. I assured the
   workers I would not hold them up for long, but this was the proper thing
   to do.

   The workers gathered around, still eating their lunch. I played out my
   heart and soul.  As I played the workers began to weep. I played, and I
   played, like I'd never played before:  From My Home & The Lord is my
   Shepherd to Flowers of the Forest .  I closed the lengthy session with
   Amazing Grace and walked to my car.

   As I was opening the door and taking off my coat, I overheard one of the
   workers saying to another, "Jeezuz, Mary'n Joseph, I never seen nothin'
   like that before -- and I've been putting in septic tanks for twenty
   years."

Big savings on Dell's most popular laptops. Now starting at $449! <http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222382499x1201454962/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B214663472%3B36502367%3Bg>