From: krf...@aol.com
To: UnivCity@list.purple.com
Subject: [UC] Late breaking news about the Campus Inn
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 13:22:04 EDT

Late breaking news has just been posted on-line by the University City Review
about the Campus Inn. It appears as though the developers have finally figured
out that their plan was so outrageous and riddled with inadequacies that even
Penn's money and political clout couldn't buy their way to a project with such
obvious inadequacies. So... well, you'll have to read about it yourself by
clicking on the link below: Click here: University City Review - West
Philadelphia's Independent Community Newspaper  Al Krigman
Limited Time Offers: Save big on popular laptops at Dell
Store more data on a reliable tape drive. Click now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTEqwkctARWlAlm97rjhv2gZnPnUdcCJUrF3YxPn19uYDlA3a7gyUw/