Begin forwarded message:

From: "Michael Stauffer" <msta...@verizon.net>
Date: July 3, 2009 10:59:58 PM EDT
To: <ucneighb...@lists.asc.upenn.edu>
Subject: [Ucneighbors] FOUND One-eyed grey cat

Hi,

I found my grey cat Hobo that went missing a couple days ago. Unfortunately she's dead. It looks like she collapsed under the bbq grill in my backyard - the one spot I hadn't looked but my friend did last night. She was 15 years old, and it must have been pretty quick because I let her out in the morning
and the less than an hour later was calling her for breakfast from the
backdoor, and she didn't come or reply. It's very sad, but am relieved to have found her and to know what happened to her. Thank you VERY much to everyone who sent advice and forwarded messages, and to the crew at SPCA who
was looking out for my one-eyed buddy.

-Michael