--- On Sat, 7/25/09, Kimberly M. <parachute_d...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Kimberly M. <parachute_d...@yahoo.com>
To: "Tim Dunn" <kafkaatka...@yahoo.com>
Date: Saturday, July 25, 2009, 10:16 AM

Tim! I wanted to tell you about the event I am doing this Saturday at the
A-Space. I am going to be doing my usual cheap alterations (so bring your
missing buttons and rips on over!), and I am going to bring my foster kitties
to have an impromptu adoption day! I have a mama with 3 beautiful babies and
another group of 5 kittens who need a short-term foster (they are not ready to
be spayed/neutered yet=tiny and adorable!!!); I am leaving town so these
kitties (rescued from animal control) will need new homes ASAP. I'll have the
adoption forms, a sewing machine, and some odds and ends to sell, yard sale
style. 4722 Baltimore. Stop in after going to the co-op! See you....