The kitten I posted about last night - grey, with white feet & throat - may have wandered away from his immediate area of 48th & Hazel (he lives at 4816).  Someone saw a similar looking kitten this morning, on Larchwood, between 44th & 45th - north side.  Could have been him.  Anything is possible, so please keep a lookout for this young guy while you walk home tonight, wherever you live!  Check your alleys and yards, as well.  No collar.

thanks!
linda

Date: 2009-10-20, 9:25PM EDT
Reply to: comm-uvhq5-1430600...@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

My kitten is about 5 months old, 5 lbs.
He is gray with a white belly and chest.
His name is Winter.

He is not an outside cat but he ran out, like he usually does, but this time it was dark out and i didn't catch him. He usually ALWAYS comes back when he sneaks out, but he has been gone about 20 hours now.
He is chipped but no collar because he does not go out usually.

Please hold him and I will come get him ASAP.
503 944 9424