please forward to friends/neighbors who care about cats!  -L

Begin forwarded message:
From: Eli Green <genderwarr...@gmail.com>
Date: October 22, 2009 12:23:18 PM EDT
Cc: City Kitties <i...@citykitties.org>
Subject: [Ucneighbors] Drink Beer!  Save Cats!  Nov 13th

Dear Neighbors -

I hope that you will mark your calendars to leave West Philly for an evening and join City Kitties at Doobie's on Friday Nov 13th for our "Drink Beer, Save Cats" fundraiser. We have recently had more than a few rescues who have needed some extensive medical care, so we are working to raise funds to cover their costs.

Help make Friday the 13th a Lucky Day for Unlucky Cats!!