from today:

LOST- White cat with black spots (West Philly - 52nd/Cedar)

Date: 2009-10-28, 10:18AM EDT
Reply to: comm-99ubu-1441151...@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Hello friends, our cat has been missing since Sunday the 25th. We are broken hearted and need to find him ASAP. He may be off somewhere having the time of his life, but we are so sad and need him back with us. He ran away from our backyard, where he would often sit and watch squirrels and birds. Our backyard is semi-enclosed by fences and rowhouses - between 52/51st and Walton/Cedar Ave. He presumably chased something out of the backyard area and just hasn't found his way back in. Alternatively, he begged on someone's porch and they took him in. He definately knows how to beg to get his way. He is a large black and white cat with nothing around his neck (I know- we should have had a collar on him!). His name is Patatino ("Little Potatoes" in Italian) and we also call him "Pachoco" ("chubby cheeks" in Italian).

West Philly folks- pleae keep your eyes out for him- especially folks who live on Walton/Cedar/Hazel/Larchwood and upper 40s and lower 50s. Also, pass on to those do-gooders always taking in stray cats. If you took in our cat, thank you very much and now can we have him back?

REWARD! We'll hook you up if you find our cat! Call 215-360-6779 or 267-456-9008. We will be forever thankful.

  • Location: West Philly - 52nd/Cedar
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
image 1441151473-0
PostingID: 1441151473